[Ansteorra-textiles] Steppes gathering

sscott at datuma.com sscott at datuma.com
Fri May 24 05:41:42 PDT 2002

> Is there anyone that would like to get together on Saturday that
> possibly can't make it on Sunday?
> Ascelyn

Saturday would be better for me.  Since this is not some official
meeting with an agenda and decisions to be made, I don't see any
reason why we could not try to get together both days.  Those that
can't make it Saturday can meet on Sunday; those that can't make
it Sunday can meet Saturday; those that can make it both days
can meet everyone.  So far my only Saturday obligation is from
11:00-11:30 (the White Scarves are sponsoring a dunking booth as
a fundraiser).  Sunday is the rapier tournament.

Gwenneth