[Ansteorra-textiles] 1. Interesting idea for a Garb, etc Challenge

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 15 06:01:52 PST 2002

> I think this sounds neat.  Although, it is not something I would do (I
prefer
> to teach people to make their own stuff and help them make it, instead of
> making it for them).

I don't see anything that says the newbie cannot be part of the team.  It
certainly can be a good, hands-on lesson for the new person.  Plus, I would
think their input is critical so you don't spend a lot of time making a navy
blue outfit for someone who won't wear it (like me, who has been seriously
scarred after years of school uniforms......).

                                ----= Morgan

"There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum."
                                                          ----=  Arthur C.
Clarke
"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane
every night of our lives."
            ---=  William Dement