[Ansteorra-textiles] a couple of questions.

Nancy Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Nov 22 14:58:45 PST 2002

At 04:43 PM 11/22/2002 -0600, you wrote:

> > A type of sheep that is being considered for a breed  - Salish but is a
> > actually a mixture of breeds that the Northwest Salish indians have been
> > using to spin.  I have two (Lars - a lovely grey and fudge who's also a
> > lovely silver brown )  Actually Kestral has Fudge but she's mine and
> > Kestral has to give her back.    Did you spin any yet?
>
>Yup it is very nice.  Are you coming up for Thanksgiving?
>
>Kestral
>I got to hold the baby today :)

I am coming up Wednesday (we get a half day and will leave Friday)
Told the little B.  He's happy.
Down side is he doesn't like turkey.

Won't be bringing the wheel but will bring cards.

Fudge spun up well?  Does she still have that noce shimmery silver color?
Did I give you the farm that she came from?

Clare