[Ansteorra-textiles] Here's an idea.....

Nancy Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Nov 25 06:00:17 PST 2002

I think that's a great idea and you know I don't think it would be
unwelcome if people made small bags of various sizes and types and just
give them to them.  Somehting nice.  very often prizes get given and you're
stuck trying to figure out how to get it home safely.

Thinking about it I may make bags and give them Laurels for Laurel's Prize
Tournies and such..... bags would be nice and I could clean out my closet
full o'crap (errrr, treasures.)

It would be fun to see who could make spiffy and cool looking bags.

I'm for it.

Clare