[Ansteorra-textiles] gulf war bags

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 25 17:43:56 PST 2002

> I'm not sure but Her Majesty may have committed Rosenfeld to make gift
bags
> for Gulf War. I know we made them for Pensic and are working on them for
> Estrella.
> I will check with her and get back to the list.

Oh, well.  I thought it would be nice for the Textiles Guild to do something
like that, but if it is traditional for Rosenfeld to do them for the Wars, I
guess we'll have to figure out some other thing to donate for largesse, if
people wish.

                                        ---= Morgan

"There is no problem so serious that it cannot be set
  right by a sensible woman in an afternoon."
                              (From "The Madwoman of Chaillot")
"We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces, saying
 'Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.' "
                ---= Willie Nelson and Toby Keith