[Ansteorra-textiles] gulf war bags

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 26 05:52:51 PST 2002

> Because Rosenfeld does it for Gulf War doesn't mean we couldn't do it
anyway.

Given that Rosenfeld did it for Pennsic, is doing it for Estrella, and will
probably do it for Gulf Wars as well, it seems that they are the traditional
bagmakers for the Royalty.  That's why I figured there's nothing for us to
contribute.

I suppose if someone on the list knows them, they can ask TRH if there is
anything the Textiles Guild can contribute for largesse.

                                            ---= Morgan

"There is no problem so serious that it cannot be set
  right by a sensible woman in an afternoon."
                              (From "The Madwoman of Chaillot")
"We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces, saying
 'Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.' "
                ---= Willie Nelson and Toby Keith