[Ansteorra-textiles] Gift bags

Audette des Grenouilles audette at sapheron.org
Wed Nov 27 07:08:18 PST 2002

Hi!  I'm Audette, and currently reside in Bryn Gwlad.  I'm a compulsive fidgeter, and knitting, spinning, sprang, embroidery, sewing, lacemaking, naalbinding are quite good at finding their way into my hands when I get started...

I've been on a spinning and sock knitting kick lately.  Guess what my family is getting for Christmas! :)

Clare, you mentioned wanting to learn naalbinding?  I'm no expert, but I'd be willing to show what I know.  By your email address I seem to think you might reside somewhere near me, but I could be confused.

Audette

Nancy Wederstrandt <nweders at mail.utexas.edu> said:
:Morgan wins.
:
:(grin)
:
:
:Textiles was set up so no one was in charge... I set up the list and have
:been thinking about doing a quarterly newsletter (see what happens when I'm
:at work and no one else is).
:
:Morgan, I'm happy as a clam to join you in making things.  I like learning
:and I like not sitting idlely.
:
:If this Kingdom doesn't need bags maybe some of the other Kingdoms do
:(LOL)I meant to ask Morgan --- what area are you from.
:
:Actually what areas is everyone from?
:
:Could we maybe do a role call of people on the list.... You know - name and
:location! interest.
:Even the lurkers (grin).
:
:Clare