[Ansteorra-textiles] roll call

YsfaelEleanor at aol.com YsfaelEleanor at aol.com
Fri Nov 29 22:38:47 PST 2002

In a message dated 11/29/2002 10:23:27 AM Central Standard Time,
aceiatx at yahoo.com writes:

> Could we maybe do a role call of people on the list.... You know - name and
> location! interest.
> Even the lurkers (grin).

             Hi guys!!  Eleanor d'Eresbey, Bjornsborg/Bryn Gwlad SOUTH!!!!
interests...drop spinning, so far every fiber has grabbed me EXCEPT
COTTON(cotton seems to hate me so I have not conquered it YET)
               off loom weaving, inkle weaving, card weaving
               natural dyeing, carding, I haven't mastered combing yet
               crocheting, beginning knitter, beginning embroiderer
               lucet(  Hi John ;-)  )
               I would like to learn naal binding, sprang, rigid heddle loom
weaving,
               I recently purchased a wheel so that I can spin flax hopefully
in enough quantity to weave some cloth(I can dream)

             I am sure I left things out basically if it involves fiber I
hope to learn it someday.