[Ansteorra-textiles] All these things we want to learn......

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 30 04:00:18 PST 2002

I keep seeing people in their intros say "I want to learn.....," especially naalbinding (so do I, but nobody has been successful in teaching me the Viking style - I picked up Peruvian very easily!).  Are people going to use these to offer to teach classes at WInterkingdom and other collegia?

I am going to Caid in March, and they have a track of knitting and related things.  This is kewel!  Do we have enough interests and teachers for at least a textiles classes track at something?

                                    ---= Morgan, eager student

"There is no problem so serious that it cannot be set
  right by a sensible woman in an afternoon."
                              (From "The Madwoman of Chaillot")
"We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces, saying
 'Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.' "
                ---= Willie Nelson and Toby Keith