[Ansteorra-textiles] Roll Call and Lurkers

Robert and Beth Ellis killian at viptx.net
Sat Nov 30 18:14:50 PST 2002

Since we (hopefully) have new people being added to the list regularly, roll
calls are one of those things that need to be done every once in awhile to get
all the members up to speed. Otherwise our newer members would have no idea who
the rest of us are.  Roll calls are always a great way to re-energize people,
especially if everyone includes a description of the projects they are
currently working on.  That sort of thing is always a shot in the arm for me.
Perhaps we can stress the "what are you currently working on" aspect next
time.  Heck, why wait?  What are all you people working on right now?

Corrinne
-who's just taken a break from threading the loom to read email.  I'm using
yarn spun from Karakul and Jacobs wool to weave cloth inspired by one of the
Huldremose pieces ( Danish prehistoric textiles). I chose the Karakul and
Jacobs to simulate the coarseness of the original fiber, and boy is it going to
be scratchy!