[Ansteorra-textiles] a fiber group

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 22 06:27:44 PST 2002

> On the other hand, Coronation fits Clare's description of an "indoor
> feast" event with "slow parts."  Maybe those who are going can
> bring fiber-stuff to work on.

I **always**  have something fiber to work on at events.  Only way to
survive courts, especially for something like Coronation that is mostly
court.  Look for the small brunette with (usually) knitting.

                                                ---= Morgan

"There is no problem so serious that it cannot be set
  right by a sensible woman in an afternoon."
                              (From "The Madwoman of Chaillot")
"We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces, saying
 'Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.' "
                ---= Willie Nelson and Toby Keith