[Ansteorra-textiles] a couple of questions.

Nancy Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Nov 25 06:05:17 PST 2002

I may be an enabler (hmpmf) but you have also repaid me in many ways.

Hey for all you knitters, embroiders and other textile people.  I'm
thinking about doing the same think with embroidery thread and yarn and
such.  Would you guys be interested in getting good deals?

Let me know.

We could get all our of our collective over stock and barter/sell/ trade at
Candlemas or 12th Night?  Have a meeting of interested peoples and a table
space of stuff to tinker with.
I'd even be  willing to put stuff in some Morgan idea nifty bags for ease
in take home....

Justa thought.

Clare