[Ansteorra-textiles] roll call

Kayleen Williams gisele82 at msn.com
Wed Nov 27 22:51:56 PST 2002

HL Gisele Barrentree
Currently in Barony on the Stargate, but have lived in  Namron and V'tavia,
Calontier.
Though I haven't done much of anything for a few years (I am currently a
full time student finishing my Senior year at University of Houston), in the
past I have done extensive tablet weaving, inkle weaving, and harness loom
weaving.  I also embroider and have done some leather work.  While I truly
admire those who spin, I have no skill at it so just let others make the
thread for me to weave.
I am slowly getting back into SCA stuff and should resume weaving (and
cooking) as soon as I finish my Senior thesis (I am an Anthropology major
writing of Foreign Language Education throughout the world).
Kayleen Williams Ad Fronds Per Aspera