[Ansteorra-textiles] rigid heddle experiment

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 30 03:57:46 PST 2002

Sounds like a great experiment, and something to put into the "future needs"
file, along with making knitting needles and all sorts of other "emergency
crafts."  Once my nieces get older, that file is going to get a lot of use!

(They left yesterday, and the big game was hide-and-seek, along the lines of
"I will hide in the Pooh house and you look for me."  Two-year-olds can make
the games so hard!  <G>)

                          ---= Morgan, a/k/a "Auntie M"

"There is no problem so serious that it cannot be set
  right by a sensible woman in an afternoon."
                              (From "The Madwoman of Chaillot")
"We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces, saying
 'Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.' "
                ---= Willie Nelson and Toby Keith