[Ansteorra-textiles] new donkey and sheep at OCP

Victoria Owens vmowens at airmail.net
Wed Oct 9 22:12:43 PDT 2002

Hi all

Just wanted to let you know that our guard donkey - Mary Kate arrived last
week.  She is a very sweet, red sorrel, tall standard Jenny.  You can see
pictures at http://www.oldcitypark.org/marykate.htm.

Saturday I will be driving down to Goldthwaite to pick up Nel and "she who will
be named at Harvest Fest".  We will let the guests vote from a list of period
appropro. names.  We all are voting for the name Eudora pronounced 'ewe'dora.
Honest I can document it to early Texas :)  I'm picking up 2 bred Rambouillet
ewes and we should lamb in dec./jan., what fun.

Again I want to tell you all how much Edwin, Eisen and I appreciate all the
support you all have provided.  August was a singularly unpleasant month.

thanks you so much
Kestral