[Ansteorra-textiles] oportunities

Dyan Ford dyanford at txucom.net
Thu Oct 17 14:53:06 PDT 2002

One correction:  The Troll Booth for TRF is at the Brand new SHELL
gas station about a mile before you get to the Participants'
Entrance... it is no longer just in front of the main entrance.
(The little diner got bought out by someone else and they were
wanted to charge for our being there.  Oh well, the Shell station
has a deli and is getting a liquor license... and they have ice and
all sorts of goodies -- we should be 'real' nice to them.)

As Lord Mahee said, we would LOVE to have anyone come and show off
their talents and display past projects.  We have a wonderful chance
to talk to interested people on a one-to-one basis.  And it is so
marvelous to see the awe and the delight ignite someone's eyes when
they learn they can play, too.

AND people from ALL areas come to TRF... so you'd be helping your
own local groups as well.

In Service to the Dream,

Shanahan