[Ansteorra-textiles] opertunities

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 17 11:55:10 PDT 2002

There are only 5 weekends left of this season. Massive amounts of
people love to learn and ask questions about spinning and weaving when
the see people doing it.

Where you ask am I talking...at the Texas Ren. Festival of course. We
had a massive number of people stop and talk to Willow and her daughter
as ther were just sitting there spinning. We had people watching the
tapestry weaving being done. They love to watch people inkle weave and
card weave, tat, and do kumihimo. So please bring your projects and sit
for 3 hour...not even in a straight run, but on and off during the day.
Tickets can be gotten at the gas station "Exxon" I think on the road
infront of the main entrance before 11am saturday, and sunday or if you
are wishing to camp Friday night.

Laurels bring your apprentises. See how much they know and let the
teach and do service for not only the kingdom, but the society.

We need you! Come and play.

I will answer any questions you have.

your servant,
mahee