[Ansteorra-textiles] Call for entries

Nancy Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Sep 12 12:19:14 PDT 2002

At 12:43 PM 9/12/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Clare -
>I'd be interested in doing something on prehistoric and early historic
>spinning
>and weaving tools (with early medieval stuff the absolute latest - and
>last - info
>to be included).  The problem I may run into is time, as I've got some major
>special event planning  (mundane job) taking up most of my mental time
>this fall.
>And of course, I'll be madly working up something for the pre-GW competition.
>Corrinne

Hi Corrine

Don't worry about the time thing.  So far it's just you and me.  I would
love some info or articles.  I'm working up Chinese/middle eastern and I
may do 16th London.  If someone else asks I will let you know.  I just
decided to start working on something rather than hoping someone else might
start (grin).

I will put you down for those areas.  If we need more time I will suggest a
different topic.

How are you doing?

I'm okay considering everything is pretty weird SCA wise down here with the
household.

I saw Troice's name in the Bryan College Station live steel workshops later
this year.

Regards,

Clare