[Ansteorra-textiles] Call for entries

Robert and Beth Ellis killian at viptx.net
Thu Sep 12 10:43:45 PDT 2002

Hi Clare -
I'd be interested in doing something on prehistoric and early historic spinning
and weaving tools (with early medieval stuff the absolute latest - and last - info
to be included).  The problem I may run into is time, as I've got some major
special event planning  (mundane job) taking up most of my mental time this fall.
And of course, I'll be madly working up something for the pre-GW competition.
Corrinne