[Ansteorra-textiles] King's college fiber track so far

Carolle Ternus cternus at texas.net
Mon Apr 21 20:10:46 PDT 2003

So far, I've got:
lucet
spinning
padded satin stitch embroidery
kumihimo

Possibly have (no confirmation yet):
inkleweaving
basic weaves

Assuming that I get confirmation for the above 2 classes, that leaves 2 class periods left.  There's also a Bayeaux tapestry stitch that may get put in.

I had kinda wanted to cover from fluff to fabrication.
Processing - 1 (spinning)
Fabricating
*cordage- 2
*embroidery - 1 or 2
*weaving - 2
*felting - 0.  I had the possibility of a class, but unfortunately that teacher has other comittments.  Any volunteers?
*sprang/nalbinding/knitting - 0.  Any volunteers?

Also, please keep in mind the Fall A&S Symposium.  My understanding is that will be geared more for intermediate and advanced classes.

Thanks, Radegund