[Ansteorra-textiles] King's college fiber track so far

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 08:18:04 PDT 2003

Please ignor. I hit reply to the wrong message.your servant,mahee

Mahee <mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com> wrote:--
I want to know you Yahoo password. I would like to set up an email list for your apprentises. mahee

"Morgan Cain (Ansteorra)" wrote:> *felting - 0. I had the possibility of a class, but unfortunately that
> teacher has other comittments. Any volunteers?
> *sprang/nalbinding/knitting - 0. Any volunteers?

I can do those. Or, a "sheep to shawl" lecture course; fingerloop
weaving/basic braids; basic weave on a card to make a pouch; basic dyeing
(if the site allows).

Turns out a bunch of people are traveling thata-way, so I can hitch a ride,
and just go to Lilies later, which is usually when I appear.

--= Morgan