[Ansteorra-textiles] Japanese textiles classes

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 25 11:22:21 PST 2003

> The website is really Cool, and the event looks like a lot of fun.
> I wish that I could attend

I don't know where you are located, Rhiannon, but you can always ask
teachers to come to collegia or events in your area, and teach.  I've gotten
a lot of places that way!

BTW, to anybody thinking of attending the Day Of Japanese Crafts, we do have
crashspace.  Just let us know what you need.  All is non-smoking, if that is
an issue, and if it's too much of an issue we can find a household where
they allow smoking in which you can stay.

                            ---= Morgan (hotess and cook)

"Once you have flown,
 you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
 for there you have been,
 and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci
"You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake."
                           --=  Jeannette Rankin (1880 - 1973)