[Ansteorra-textiles] King's College

Carolle Ternus cternus at texas.net
Thu Feb 27 23:19:40 PST 2003

Great ideas.

Are cutwork and pulled thread work a type of embroidery?

I think we could easily have one track for embroidery alone.  I'm not sure
there's room, but it's something I'm looking into.

Mistress Mari is sponsoring a track on animal and plant husbandry.  She'd
really like some classes on what people would know about particular animals
in period, and on heritage breeds.  Would someone here be interested in
doing a class on heritage sheep breeds?  Maybe skirting/shoring a fleece?  I
guess a better first question is, are these classes that y'all would want to
take?

Btw, I do intend to talk to others, go to other lists, but since this is the
kingdom list for fiber geeks, you're probably most of my intended audience.

Thanks, Radegund