[Ansteorra-textiles] soay update

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Wed Jul 9 08:54:48 PDT 2003

LOL!!
Knowing the name of the sheep is a neat idea - may even be Period, come to
think of it, that is if they named their wool-producers.

Here's where i'm coming from:
1. Trying to come up with a 'sample book' of dabs of raw fleece, and a bit
of it spun, for my own edification.
2.  Gathering fiber together for some projects later in the year with NCTFAG
'classes', including felting and spinning and the like.

Now then.  What are you trying to get rid of??

Gerita