[Ansteorra-textiles] soay update

Nancy Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 9 15:23:12 PDT 2003

people wanting Soay are

Corinne
Raisya
Gerita - about an ounce?
Alienor
Patti (SCA?)
Lorraine

I'm leaving it in pretty much as I found it.  I will try to give you a
broad idea of the type so hopefully everyone will get different
lengths.  Kate skirted the nasty bits but there are some second cuts...
You can felt the other maybe with some nice texture in the felt.  There's
hair in the fleece as well and I left that in to give you a feel.  (grin)...

Kate doesn't have any and she sent me the best she has... She did say
though that she's happy to send more next year if anyone is interested.  In
the interest of science I will say 1.00 an ounce but I have limit on how
much I'm selling (grin).  I want some.

Gotta go.

Regards,

Clare

Salish

Radegunde

Have I left any out...?  Any new people interested?

The more complete list will be after this weekend when I get it all out and
get to looking and weighing...