[Ansteorra-textiles] soay update

Jeanie Collins JCollins at ccsb.com
Thu Jul 10 05:28:15 PDT 2003

At 04:42 PM 7/9/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>2 - 4 ounces would be great.  I'm collecting samples of different sheep,
>partly so I'll know what I like to spin, so I don't need much.
>
>Thanks, Radegund

Oh that makes sense. i think I can do that.  I will have a list of other
weird breeds. (grin)

Now that I've spilled the beans what other fibers do people like to spin?

Has anyone tried the bamboo fiber or the soy silk?  I'm curious.

------I haven't tried it yet but would love too if anyone out there has a small sample.

Alienor

This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  The information
may also be legally privileged.  This transmission is sent in trust,
for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient.  If you
have received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this
transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately notify me by electronic message or
telephone at 214-855-3000, and delete the message from your system.

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
www.carringtoncoleman.com