[Ansteorra-textiles] Group Time

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Mar 6 07:13:52 PST 2003

Please excuse the mega-crosspost.  A reminder to all:  The 'classes' i am 'teaching' at Gulf Wars are the gatherings we all wanted set up.  They are:

Tuesday 6 - 9  Authentic SCA
Wednesday 6-9  Garb
Thursday 6-9    Ansteorra Textile, Italian Persona and Garb , Historic Knitting (and anyone who wants to anyhow)

I will not be at Gulf War :>( .  Please, someone, take a picture of each group and post it!

Ansteorrans, Please remember the 9 p.m. Gate Baptising Party on Wednesday!  Again, pictures would be incredibly welcome.

Gerita del Mare