[Ansteorra-textiles] Free sheep to a good home--really!

Tara Wheeler harpy at io.com
Thu Mar 27 10:32:15 PST 2003

Hallo all!

I am looking for a good home for seven very tame, fiber producing sheep and
their guard llama.

The sheep are mainly rambouillet, three are black, one is grey, the other
three are lincoln crosses, two are white and one is grey.

They would need a very secure pasture with a fence at least five feet height
of either field fence or chain link, preferably at least an acre in size
(although if you were wanting to feed them on a daily basis, you could keep
them in an area 60 by 100 feet in size) with some sort of shelter.

These are mainly hand-raised bottle babies, very easy to deal with, all ewes
that have all had babies in the past.  I have no intention of sending them
to an auction house; I'll shoot them myself first.

I just thought someone might want to have their very own flock of sheep.

I am very serious and would deliver them within 100 miles of Austin Texas.

Please email me at harpy at io.com