[Ansteorra-textiles] Fiber track at King's College update

Carolle Ternus cternus at texas.net
Wed May 14 20:27:18 PDT 2003

Thanks for all the great volunteers of classes.  Unfortunately, the teacher
for the kumihimo class has had to drop out.  I'd really like a beginning
kumihimo class to be taught, but I only have one class period (45-55 min)
available.  I've actually had a couple of requests specifically for it.  I
can do it, but I would rather concentrate on overseeing the track.  So, if
you'd like to teach kumihimo at King's College, drop me a line.  If I don't
hear from anyone in a couple of days, I'll then start contacting the
volunteers for other classes.

Thanks, Radegund
Fiber track coordinator