[Ansteorra-textiles] Howdy!!

KRISTINE KEENEY kristine.keeney at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 18 23:00:55 PST 2003

I am Lady Cassandra Starrswife, wife of Lord Drake
Greystarr. We are currently in the Wharton area and
are trying on a more or less annual basis to 'play'
with the noble Canton of Westgate in the Glorious
Barony of Stargate.
    I work with kitcheny things (raising and cooking
period-ish foods),
garden-ish things (like a plan for a 4 year knot
garden for the front of my new home) and do fiber-ish
things (sewing, playing with the idea of weaving,
playing with the idea of spinning, writing a
book/let on period fibers and weaves with samples).
    My Dearly Beloved dabbles and provides moral
support. He also has a talent for kitcheny things and
can be coaxed into being a very good dancer by the
right people. (He once danced for the East Kingdom
Royals as part of a present from the then Incipient
Canton of Dragon's Aerie and was quite well received.)
    I hope this brief introduction helps those on this
mailing list to understand who/what we are and
what/when we do. Please let me know if I
can be of any further assistance.
    In Service to the Dream,
    Cassandra Starrswife