[Ansteorra-textiles] Fabric Sale at Bryn Gwlad Baronial

sscott at datuma.com sscott at datuma.com
Fri Oct 10 09:38:29 PDT 2003

Since I will be moving in a few weeks, I am taking this opportunity
to go through my fabric collection and remove the items that I am not
likely to use in the foreseeable future.  These will be offered for
sale at Bryn Gwlad Baronial Champion, in four weeks.

I have gone through about half of my collection and have about 270
yards to sell so far.  The fabric is mostly cotton and linen, but I
have some silk and wool as well.  The typical price will be $5/yd,
with a few fancier pieces at $10/yd, and some cheaper things for
$2/yd.

Please come by and help me to reduce the amount of fabric I will have
to move.

Gwenneth