[Ansteorra-textiles] NCRTG Meeting

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Sep 1 15:18:17 PDT 2003

Wednesday, September 3 at 7:00 p.m. the "North Central Region Textile Guild" will meet at the home of Gerita del Mare. 5417 Colonial Ct., Flower Mound, TX 75028. 972.355.6713. The topic will be "Buttons, and Other Ways to Close Your Clothes"

Those wishing to attend are encouraged to bring the following:

1.  Sewing needle - not too fine.

2.  Fabric - thick stuff works best, especially fulled wool, but bring scraps of anything for practicing on.

3.  Sewing thread to match your fabric.

We'll discuss the use of buttons through history as we know it, and maybe get on to lacing as well.

And then there's the dying workshop. . . . .

RSVP appreciated.

Ever in Service,
Gerita del Mare

Crossbows don't kill people.
Quarrels do.
All email from this address is vetted with the latest Virus Scanners.