[Ansteorra-textiles] get together

Jeanie Collins JCollins at ccsb.com
Thu Sep 11 09:30:34 PDT 2003

That sounds really wonderful to me.

Alienor

>>> nweders at mail.utexas.edu 09/11/03 11:18AM >>>
I don't know if anyone has looked at the Fall Arts Symposium  that Loch
Ruadh is hosting   there seems to be a great many classes on textiles and
such.  I know I finally get to learn to spin on my navajo spindle thanks to
Raisya's class she's going to offering (grin).

Anyway, I asked Jehanne if we could snag some meeting time to get together,
visit and exchange ideas on formation of guild....  I will have fiber
neatly bagged for sale and will consider trading... (barter always is a hit
in my world.)  Jehanne said a small get-together would be nice.  Do we want
to try it?

Clare

This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  The information
may also be legally privileged.  This transmission is sent in trust,
for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient.  If you
have received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this
transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately notify me by electronic message or
telephone at 214-855-3000, and delete the message from your system.

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
www.carringtoncoleman.com