[Ansteorra-textiles] get together

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 11 10:36:08 PDT 2003

> I don't know if anyone has looked at the Fall Arts Symposium
> that Loch Ruadh is hosting   there seems to be a great many
> classes on textiles and such.

Unfortunately for those of us in Steppes, it's the same weekend as our
annual, unofficial (not-on-calendar) Fall Court.  Their Excellencies have
announced that since the Bardic competition was rained out at Warlord, it
will occur at Fall Court.

Normally I wouldn't care - but as one of the few non-bardly cooks in the
Barony, I was tapped to do the feast/luncheon/whenever.  So while I'd love
to go to the Fall Arts Symposium, and I know other denizens of the Steppes
who are planning to attend, I don't believe I will be there.

Anybody coming to Elfsea Defender in a couple of weeks?

                                ---= Morgan