[Ansteorra-textiles] Fiber work day

RAISYA at aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 18:16:26 PDT 2003

Partly due to the fact I have to work the Saturday of Namron Protectorate,
Abigail and I will be hosting another fiber workday at her house on Sunday 12
October. It's a chance to bring your latest projects and sit and talk spinning,
weaving, felting, sprang or whatever your fiber art interests are, share
books, and if it's portable, to work on projects - all in a casual atmosphere, and
centrally located in Shadowlands for Bryn Gwlad, Stargate, Ravensfort and
Bjornsborg.

Anyone interested contact me or Abigail for directions. I'll post details on
the times a week or so before.

Thanks,
Raisya