[Ansteorra-textiles] Beads??

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Apr 19 15:31:20 PDT 2004

I've only read of pearls and other precious and semi-precious stones
being used in Period, in all seriousness (at least in Western Europe),
and maybe glass Venetian ones.  And thanks for hearing the real tone of
my last remark!

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross