[Ansteorra-textiles] Help!

Victoria Owens webadmin at oldcitypark.org
Thu Apr 22 18:22:50 PDT 2004

Hi

I don't know if any of you are free during the week, but I thought I'd
ask.   Next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (28-30) we have 1000 kid
school tour days (our limit used to be under 500 kids a day) and I've
been asked to shear those days.  I'd really love to have someone come
help me those days, you know show kids the wool, try and keep them from
screaming at the top of their lungs at the sheep, tell them a bit about
why we have to shear our sheep etc....    You'll get paid in wool :)  If
anyone wants to join me just let me know.

Thanks
Kestral/Victoria
214-413-3670

PS - I get to shear Miniature Cheviots this Sunday, hehehehe knee high
sheep!!!