[Ansteorra-Textiles] LPT

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Aug 2 09:35:55 PDT 2004

Wow, what a wonderful turnout for textile people this past weekend.  I'm
curious... I didn't get to see everyone's work in textiles, though I saw
others.  How did everyone like it?  Things you liked, didn't like.  Did
everyone feel like they got good feedback?

Groa did a really nice exhibit of her spinning and dying which was nice.  I
saw lots of you spinning which was nice..... Radegunde had a pair of
Egyptian pants that she spun, wove and made (and I believe she was
wearing).  What were things you saw you liked, didn't like wanted to see
more of?

Regards,

Clare

Nancy Wederstrandt