[Ansteorra-Textiles] LPT

Carolle Ternus cternus at texas.net
Mon Aug 2 21:41:31 PDT 2004

Thanks for the great word fame, but I just wanted to make a small correction
that I did not spin the cotton, though I did weave and sew the pants.

I liked Groa's spinning display and the illumination displays.  I also liked
the wood cut prints.  Katherine Rose Oliver's gingerbread was yummy.
There's more, but it's hard to remember, and I didn't bring a camera to take
pictures.  Darnit.

Radegund