[Ansteorra-Textiles] Steppes Textile Meetings

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Tue Aug 17 11:22:31 PDT 2004

Greetings to all,

We're looking at moving the Steppes Guild meetings to the second Tuesday
of the month. Will this work for you?

Also, I proudly announce that early this morning our new Steppes Artisan
(Mistress Rosalia di Bellavita, OP) offered us a workshop on wool-dying.
We've tentatively scheduled it for October 30. What would you like to
learn, specifically, from her? There will be a cost - she's providing
all the toys!

Ever in Service,

Gerita

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost. They are
added to the ages of other women. -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)