[Ansteorra-textiles] Margrethe Hald

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 19:57:47 PST 2004

Sam Houston State University has a copy in it's stacks...if you have a way to ILL

Lorraine DeerSlayer

Vicki Marsh <XaraXene at comcast.net> wrote:
Radgund,

I think Stella has a copy. Let me know how you do on the Sprang.  I made some during a class at Gulf Wars two years ago, and have some documentation for it's use in Byzantine Hairstyles.

Xene