[Ansteorra-textiles] roll call

N.D. Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 19 06:30:28 PST 2004

Since we're all being so quiet, I borrowed what the local Spinner's list
does and I'm asking for a roll call.

I've been spinning a tad, but my main focus has been doing some painting on
a belated present.  Also being fairly sick (Sick enough to miss CAndlemass
when I had friends down  for it).

I'm looking forward to the Spring when everything always seems promising
because everything is new and green.

I am collecting momentum to finish a sweater (non-period) I have spun the
wool for - it was syupposed to fit me but (LOL) hasn't.  I just finished
embroidering a small pillow cover using the hand dyed threads you can buy.
(I can't remember their names right now.)  The fiber I spun was CVM and now
a white shetland yearling (ewe).

I'm going to surprise Audette by showing up to the local guild here
eventually.  She may expire in surprise.

Whatcha all doin?  Time for outdoor dying Eleanor?

Clare