[Ansteorra-textiles] Re: roll call

Lady Catalina Ana de Salamanca catalina at ravenkeep.org
Thu Feb 19 11:42:42 PST 2004

> N.D. Wederstrandt <nweders at mail.utexas.edu> said:
> :Since we're all being so quiet, I borrowed what the local Spinner's list
> :does and I'm asking for a roll call.

Well, I"m done fighting hats and have moved on to fighting socks.
Audette, I think I'll need a bit more help with this heel. Since I am
now unemployed I'm thinking of completing my knit coaster set. I don't
knit swatches, I knit coasters:) I've been spinning some random wool so
I can try that di Toledo stocking pattern also. Mine will probably be an
odd shade of either green or brown, depending on if I get the nerve to
dye it.
I'm toying with the idea of knitting a mug for my lord. Some of you may
be aware that Esteban's nickname is "Mug-Bane" and the many sad reasons
behind it. Groa suggested knitting and fulling and waxing something for
him and I'm trying to get the pattern thought out.
~Catalina