[Ansteorra-textiles] roll call

Jeanie Collins JCollins at ccsb.com
Thu Feb 19 12:12:43 PST 2004

Hello,

Let's see I have a nice piece going on the inkle loom.  I started a forest green, gold and dark rust piece on my floor loom, spinning some mohair and have almost finished the muffler I've been working on.

Alienor

ps.  Kestral when do you start shearing next month?
>>> webadmin at oldcitypark.org 02/19/04 02:06PM >>>
Hi

I am knitting lots of muffattees (open topped mittens) yes now that the
temperature has warmed up and I am preparing a class on how to read historic
(1800's) knitting patterns.  We are having a Civilian School at the museum
in May.

I'm also making a feeble attempt to exercise a little bit so I won't hurt
myself when I begin  shearing next month.

Kestral

This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  The information
may also be legally privileged.  This transmission is sent in trust,
for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient.  If you
have received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this
transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately notify me by electronic message or
telephone at 214-855-3000, and delete the message from your system.

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
www.carringtoncoleman.com

All outgoing mail scanned by NetIQ Integrated McAfee AntiVirus