[Ansteorra-textiles] roll call

KRISTINE KEENEY kristine.keeney at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 19 14:53:11 PST 2004

  Howdy!
  I've been lurking for a time, as I have little to no
experience with the fiber arts. Reading what is being
accomplished out there stirred me to start and
complete my first major project - a crocheted, single
stitch, double strand afghan. I was so proud of myself
at completing this project that I immediately launched
into several crocheted dishcloths that I intend to do
in different colors and patterns. This will let me
learn different stitches without too much stress or
pressure.
  The shelf in the sewing room closet just collapsed,
carrying all of the fleece that I had gathered for a
fiber class I taught a year ago and had decided to
keep and learn to spin - angora, mohair, several types
of wool and some roving. Now I have to decide what to
do with it while I fix the shelf.
  Thanks for the oomph at the right time to get me
moving on these projects. It's good to know there are
goals to reach and things to do...
  Cassandra Starrswife (Kristine Keeney)