[Ansteorra-textiles] roll call

gwenneth at dona.sca.org gwenneth at dona.sca.org
Mon Feb 23 08:08:44 PST 2004

> Unfortunately, I missed a
> decrease 18 rows back, so I'm trying to repair that
> locally.  It probably won't work, so I'll have to rip
> out 1100 stitches.  Sigh.

Well, I repaired it locally, and adjusted the stitches so
that it wasn't too visible, but as I was starting the next
row of decreases, I noticed that the number of stitches
between two of the cables was off.  I found the error; it
was 4 rows before the problem I had just fixed (22 rows
back).  RIP!  At that point I decided not to risk working
on it on the drive to Oklahoma last weekend, as it's
harder to concentrate in the truck.  So I started a new
pair of garters on the trip.  I would have finished them,
too, but my wrist started hurting and I decided not to
push it.

Gwenneth