[Ansteorra-textiles] Margrethe Hald

Carolle Ternus cternus at texas.net
Wed Jan 28 22:25:15 PST 2004

Does anyone have copies of any of Margrethe Hald's work, that I can get a copy of?  Particularly, Ancient Danish Textiles from Bogs and Burials: A Comparative Study of Costume and Iron Age Textiles.  I'm trying to get copies of sprang-related articles, etc.  Margrethe Hald's stuff is hard to find (for under $50 a pop, anyway.)  I will pay copy and postage costs and  throw in a "thankyouthankyouthankyou" gift.

Thanks, Radegund
cternus at texas.net