[Ansteorra-textiles] Test

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Jan 4 14:00:36 PST 2004

I think you're the first one to post around here for weeks!  (Bragging)
I got two new looms - one's a Kumihimo one, and the other's for lace,
but I'm darned if I can remember what kind!  It looks like a large
embroidery hoop suspended between two short uprights, all on a wooden
base.  Can anyone help??

For those in the Central Region, I'm going to start up the Textile group
again in February - third Wednesdays 7 p.m.  Come on out!

Gerita

Pardon the bandwidth, I need to test a new SN...

Thanks,
Raisya