[Ansteorra-textiles] Ansteorra Textiles

N.D. Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jan 9 08:08:18 PST 2004

At 08:41 AM 1/9/2004, you wrote:
>Greetings!
>
>Odd!  You Should (sad grin) be able to go to the YahooGroups web page and
>add yourself.  Did you try this and it not work?
>
>Gerita
>
>Not the list-owner, just the big mouth around here

Wwll, when I tried to add her she was already on so she may have figured it
out... (grin).  It's always hard to say.

And you can say anything on this list you want, (grin).  We all own it in a
way.

Speaking of things .... what's everyone been doing?  I am currently
spinning up small Grey Romney to finish knitting a sweater.  It's the first
time I've done knitting from fiber I've spun so that's sorta
interesting.  I also have been collecting lichen to work on dying somme
fiber but that will happen in the spring.
         Embroidery wise, I fished out an incomplete embroidery project
(pillow top and I finished the embroidery part but haven't made any
pillow.  I did three inkle bands to use in some carrying bags and have cut
and pinned those to sew.

         Winter is the best time for me on projects.  During the summer,
I'll embroider but the idea of touching anything is not a happy one (grin)

What's everyone else doing?

Regards,

Clare