[Ansteorra-textiles] Clothiers Meeting

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Jun 3 14:46:40 PDT 2004

Greetings, all

It looks like I made a mess of scheduling Mistress Kestrel for tonight.
The meeting will have to go forward without her, unfortunately.  She'll
be back with us for the August meeting (First Thursday in August).

Sooooo.  Bring your latest project, if you like.

OR  I just got a swift and a yarn winder - bring your heaps and hanks of
yarn and we'll spend the evening winding ourselves up!

apologetically,
Gerita

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)